Rafting Asahan River
Sungai Asahan is one of the rivers with the number 3 difficulty extream in the world for rafting. Located in the Inalum – Porsea Complex, Asahan River basecamp is in the Parhitean village which is a gathering point for start rafting activities. The International rafting championship has also been carried out several times on the Asahan river,including in 2000, 2001, 2003 and so on.
Program Itinerary :
Lower section 14 km
- Meeting point at Porsea, meet and great
- Our local guide will bring to the camp Asahan (about 30 mins)
- Arrive at camp Asahan river, Coffee break & snack
- Preparation rafting,
NB : (Helmet, Pedal, Life Jacket)
- Transfer by local Transport to the Upstream river Asahan, (Proses 20 menit)
- Arrive at the river, arrangements rafting group, briefing by local guide,
- Start for Rafting asahan river, (Duration about 3 hours 30 minutes)
- First we will enjoy welcome rapid, then Halim Run, Batu Arang
- Stop point to relax, continue journey the river enjoy rapid crit, Cave Asahan , Small waterfall around the river rapids crash rock, Green Canyon of Asahan river, trekking to waterfall, Rapids Seventeen, then finish .
*Clean process, enjoy lunch, end of tour.
Feel an Adventure with us.
Welcome snack, coffee / tea break
Rafting equipment (Helmet, Pedal, Life jacket),
Team rescue, Insurance,
1x Lunch program,
Local guide & rafting documentation
Personal expenses, Optional Tour,
Tips Guide & Skipper,
packages that are not included in the program.